Thursday, June 14, 2012

Funny Wrestling Moments

I will have the blog about the Chris Jericho and Randy Orton suspensions on Saturday. I will also look into the new new NXT. For today, I have decided to take it a little light and put some of my favorite funny wrestling videos up for the 5 people who read my blog to see.....


Chris Jericho vs. A Very Stupid Old Man


Your Mama Sucks

I'm from Winnipeg you idiot
You're a Stupid Man!

You're a Stupid Man Pt. 2


Just Read It!


CM Punk says You're a Whore!

CM Punk is Not Holding a Mircophone

I Gotta Dumb Myself Down

Chuck Taylor Scares Kids Pt.1

Chuck Taylor Scares Kids Pt.2

Chuck Taylor Scares Kids Pt.3

Chuck Taylor is my Hero

CM Punk Pays Tribute to His Boss


Michael Cole Returns to NXT

Anal Bleeding

Michael Cole Marks Out for The Miz


If you made it to the end, you are one step closer to being a loser, just like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment